Despite the odds, I became a rocket scientist. Other women can do the same
Get the Full StoryOne of the most enduring lessons I learned as a Girl Scout growing up in poverty in Las Cruces, New Mexico, is that once you believe you can do something and you develop the courage and confidence to persevere, you can be fearless.
- When a police wellness check becomes a death sentence
- The coolest man alive just left the room
- Chile capital hit by violent protests over metro fare hikes; state of emergency declared
- 'Bernie's Back': Sanders rallies in New York with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez by his side
- Smacking yourself with your own tail
- My spirit animal.
- Hans Van Spakovsky: DOJ needs to open investigation into the Bidens' Ukraine dealings
- Brooklyn Nets fans target LeBron James, support Hong Kong in Barclays Center protest
- Is There A Secret Weapon In The Trade War?
- When your parents love biking but they do not love you.
More in News...
Warren says she'll reveal plan to pay for 'Medicare-for-all' soon, amid fears of rising middle-class taxes