AOC, Jameela Jamil, and other prominent women rallied around Meghan Markle after she shared her struggles with public scrutiny
Get the Full StoryITV News
Meghan Markle appeared to hold back tears in an interview with ITV's Tom Bradby for an upcoming documentary while discussing the scrutiny that fame brings.
"Not many people have asked if I'm OK," she said.
Prominent women such as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Jameela Jamil, Monica Lewinsky, and Katie Couric expressed support.
Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Meghan Markle has faced incessant public scrutiny ever since she was first linked with Prince Harry.See the rest of the story at Business InsiderNOW WATCH: Most maps of Louisiana aren't entirely right. Here's what the state really looks like.See Also:Meghan Markle just rewore a 2,500 outfit from before she was a royal, and a fan seemed to settle her doubts about wearing itIt's official Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's son Archie is a gingerA former royal protection officer told us how Prince William and Kate Middleton's bodyguards will warn them of potential threats in Pakistan
- Meet North Korea's most powerful woman, Kim Yo Jong: Kim Jong Un's 30-ish sister who made a meaningful cameo in his bizarre horseback riding photoshoot
- Donald Trump Speaks with First All-Woman Spacewalk Team
- Scientists Detect Movement on Major California Fault for First Time
- Kasich: After Mulvaney Presser, Trump Deserves to Be Impeached
- GOP Rep. Rooney: Mulvaney Made Quid Pro Quo 'Quite Clear'
- Cap gun for adults
- Pennsylvania man charged with arson, murder in wife's death 9 years ago
- This Quiz Will Reveal If You're Actually Funny Or Not
- Here s How You Can Travel The Oregon Trail IRL Now
- Even Congress Is Urging Blizzard To Reverse Its Decision To Suspend Hearthstone Pro Blitzchung
More in Business...
Lebanon is swarming with protests that began over a proposed 0.20 WhatsApp tax but have since spiraled into chaos