Paramore singer-turned-businesswoman Hayley Williams says anyone dyeing their hair should ask themselves why before they do it
Get the Full StoryEvan Agostini Invision AP
In addition to being the lead vocalist of Paramore, Hayley Williams is also the cofounder of a cruelty-free hair-dye company called Good Dye Young.
While speaking about her brand with INSIDER, Williams shared the one question she thinks everyone should ask themselves before dyeing their hair.
According to Williams, people should question "why" they want to color or change their hair before doing so, as it can help boost confidence and combat judgment from others.
Visit INSIDER's homepage for more stories.
To many, Hayley Williams is the bold lead vocalist of Paramore, known for her soaring vocals and brightly-colored hair. But she's also a businesswoman.
Williams created Good Dye Young, a cruelty-free hair-dye company, in 2016 alongside her makeup artist and hairstylist, Brian O'Connor. Their brand sells both temporary and semipermanent hair colors, and recently launched its products in all Sally Beauty stores across the US.See the rest of the story at Business InsiderNOW WATCH: Taylor Swift is the world's highest-paid celebrity. Here's how she makes and spends her 360 million.See Also:The worst beauty trends from over the years12 famous men you completely forgot had long hairLady Gaga is joining other celebrities to launch her own makeup brand: 'Sometimes beauty doesn't come naturally from within'
- Netflix's 'The Haunting of Bly Manor' is filling out its cast with actors from 'The Haunting of Hill House'
- Before you buy anything from Amazon use these two websites to decide whether the deal is as good as it looks AMZN
- The best back-to-school deals to shop on Prime Day 2019 for all ages
- Deutsche Bank removes a trio of massive and expensive paintings from its Wall Street lobby
- The rise and fall of the starter home why millennials are choosing to rent instead of own
- Jeffrey Epstein claims he's worth 559 million in court documents
- The US Air Force is warning people to stay away from Area 51 after a viral Facebook joke to storm the base and 'see them aliens'
- 14 popular TV shows that were almost canceled too soon
- An artist reimagined famous artists and paintings as modern-day millennials
- This Miracle Eye Gel Is 46 Off For Amazon Prime Day - It'll Vanish Dark Circles and Bags