Trader Joe's is now selling its own boozy lemonade, and it will only cost you 8 for a pack
Get the Full StoryTrader Joe's
Trader Joe's is now selling cans of hard lemonade.
Lemon Peal is described by Trader Joe's as a "malt beverage with lemon juice."
A six-pack of the hard lemonade cans will cost you 7.99.
Visit INSIDER's homepage for more stories.
The kids can man the lemonade stand we'll be over here sipping our own lemonade, with a welcomed over-21 twist. See the rest of the story at Business InsiderNOW WATCH: The US women's national team dominates soccer, but here's why the US men's team sucksSee Also:12 alcohol brands you didn't realize were owned by celebritiesAlcohol brings these inks to lifeA farmer invented 'calf earmuffs' to keep newborn calves warm and the photos are adorable
- This 13 toothbrush has bristles on both sides, which makes it easier for my toddler to brush her own teeth
- 9 jobs you can do entirely on your phone
- The 3-letter word that's missing from the showdown with Iran
- 29 questions 'Stranger Things' season 3 left unanswered
- Boeing just announced a major leadership shuffle for its troubled 737 Max team, and the head of the program is out BA
- Santos on UFC 239 decision: I wasn t too hopeful I would win
- The Texas oil boom is messing with OPEC's plans to keep prices high
- Trump s Very Big, Very Important White House Social-Media Summit
- Odell Beckham Jr. Changed His Hair And Now I Need To Change My Panties
More in Business...
Meet Norwegian Wool: Merging Scandinavian Performance And Italian Craftsmanship To Create The Ultimate Luxury Outerwear