What is a CT scan?
Get the Full StoryThe imaging test is painless and usually done on an outpatient basis.
- Herbal supplement kratom is tied to more U.S. deaths
- C-section risk is higher for older mothers, study finds
- Young kids going to the ER in droves over swallowed toys, coins and batteries
- Congo's Ebola outbreak might be declared global emergency
- Does marijuana cause lung cancer? Doctors call for more research
- Brain scans detect abnormal proteins in NFL players with CTE, study finds
- Warren calls on House to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump
- Mueller didn't charge Trump but his report is a brutal indictment
- Mueller report reveals how often Trump must be saved from himself
- 'No authority': New Mexico governor tells militia to stop arresting migrants at border