C-section risk is higher for older mothers, study finds
Get the Full StoryRates of cesarean deliveries have increased despite warnings from WHO that it should only be used in life-threatening cases due to risk of complications.
- Young kids going to the ER in droves over swallowed toys, coins and batteries
- Congo's Ebola outbreak might be declared global emergency
- Does marijuana cause lung cancer? Doctors call for more research
- Amid deadly Madagascar measles outbreak, parents want to vaccinate but lack means
- Red Cross reveals nurse has been held in Syria since 2013
- Herbal supplement kratom is tied to more U.S. deaths
- What is a CT scan?
- Brain scans detect abnormal proteins in NFL players with CTE, study finds
- Warren calls on House to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump
- Mueller didn't charge Trump but his report is a brutal indictment