This nurse is on a mission to dispel anti-vaccine myths
Get the Full StoryMelody Butler, founder of Nurses Who Vaccinate, says it's important for medical professionals to spread the word that vaccine are safe and effective.
- Frequent cannabis users may need heavier sedation for procedures
- Tiger Woods' historic return from 8 knee and back surgeries
- Mom of veteran who died by suicide says she told hospital, 'Do not let him go home alone'
- Doctors in five states charged with illegally distributing opioids
- Babies with 'bubble boy disease' cured using gene therapy
- U.S. sees surge in confirmed cases of measles, CDC reports
- Diabetes drug may prevent, slow kidney disease, study finds
- Red Cross reveals nurse has been held in Syria since 2013
- Amid deadly Madagascar measles outbreak, parents want to vaccinate but lack means
- Does marijuana cause lung cancer? Doctors call for more research