Revelation that Goombas might have arms and hands rocks video game world
Get the Full StoryNot since Mario's nipples has the video game world been rocked this hard by a revelation about anatomy: Goombas have arms and hands!
The discovery of these appendages comes courtesy of photos of a Goomba keshi rubber figure an eraser shared to Twitter by user Joe Piconi, which shows the Goomba with his arms and hands folded behind his back, thus giving him the armless appearance.
Goombas have arms and hands. They are folded neatly behind their backspic.twitter.com nRXVi6u92f
Joe Piconi joepiconi April 19, 2019
This is a potentially stunning revelation given that, for decades, the Goombas have been able to do all kinds of activities, like baseball and bowling, without using these hidden arms. Read more...More about Nintendo, Video Games, Super Mario, Goombas, and Entertainment
- Is An Online MBA Worth It?
- Steve Yzerman Returns To His Roots As The Detroit Red Wings' New General Manager
- Neighbors come together after Charleston family's pride flag is burned
- No one cares
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister meet their 'Sesame Street' Muppet doubles
- Brewers send starting pitcher Burnes to Triple-A San Antonio
- Rookie coaches enjoying chess match that comes in playoffs
- Texas police seek author of mystery letter in girl s cold case murder 45 years ago
- DC attorney general investigating preschool at prominent Washington synagogue