Da Vinci was ambidextrous, new handwriting analysis shows
Get the Full StoryIt's been well-established that Leonardo da Vinci, one of the greatest inventors, painters and sculptors in recorded history, was left-handed. But a new analysis of the famed da Vinci's works indicates he was ambidextrous.
- _ _
- 'SNL' spoofs Lori Loughlin
- Avlon breaks down Trump's 'bait and switch' moments
- 'Game of Thrones': The Most Surprising Moments of the Season 8 Premiere
- Jack Ma endorses China's 12-hour workdays
- Joe Jonas and other stars were excited about 'Game of Thrones' return too
- Earnings Parade: Citigroup And Goldman Sachs Kick Things Off With Mixed Results
- Impact Partners BrandVoice: 3 Most Forgotten Must-dos For Retirees
- Brain-Controlled Prosthetics, Drugs On The Battlefield and The Brilliance Of Brutal Simplicity
- How Do You Define Retirement?