These 16 Snacks Were Made For the Mediterranean Diet - and They're on Amazon!
Get the Full StoryThere are so many different ways people like to eat, but one plan that's been surging in popularity recently is the Mediterranean diet. Essentially, this means you're eating lots of fruits, vegetables, healthy fats like nuts and olive oil, whole grains, legumes, and animal protein like fish and seafood. That's a lot of different kinds of food to choose from, but if you're like us, you only think about snacks. Well, you're in luck, because these 16 snacks all fall within the Mediterranean diet, and they're available on Amazon!
This List of Foods You Can Eat on the Mediterranean Diet Proves It's Not Really a Diet
- Slack removes more than two dozen accounts tied to hate groups
- I honestly have a shitload of stuff to do, show them bobs and vegen baby girl!
- Other world
- Ben Affleck defends huge back tattoo, says phoenix represents something really important
- Argentina exhibit shows dictatorship-era abuses to women
- Lupita Nyong'o's Us Screening Beauty Look Is Both Gorgeous and Terrifying
- After man's wife is found dead, police say they will take another look at previous wife's death
- Is Commissioner Rob Manfred Setting The Stage For A Labor War?
- AirPods 2 May Start Mass Production Now For Release Soon, Oh, And iPad Too
- So Far, No Coach In Europe's Big Leagues Has Had A Better 2019 Than AC Milan's Gennaro Gattuso