Retailers Should Pay Extra Special Attention To Kroger's Shelf Labeling Plans With Microsoft
Get the Full StoryKroger's recent digital shelving tests with Microsoft should be applauded for potentially solving one of the biggest issues in retail right now -- online and in-store price alignment.
- Data Visualization And The Power Of Persuasion
- Top 5 strangest dating apps video - CNET
- 'Napalm Girl' Kim Phuc receives German prize for peace work
- Your Grandchildren Are Already in Debt
- Sure does
- 2B Or Not 2B: One VC's Mission To Bring Conscious Capitalism To Tech Investing
- Saving Water for Better Security
- People are shook by a very blue Will Smith as Genie in the upcoming 'Aladdin' film
- The Favourite Lives Up to Its Name as BAFTA Announces its Film Award Winners
- Bradley Cooper Picked Up His BAFTA Alone as Lady Gaga Was Busy Preparing For the Grammys
More in Business...
I ve used this essential oil-infused memory foam pillow every night for 4 months, and I've never slept better